Are you interested to work as a Carer? You may check Careworkers job hiring for Japan.
Applications for Careworkers jobs in Japan are accepted by Philippine recruitment agency JOBSCONNECT MANPOWER AGENCY, INC.
Qualified candidates will be working under TOA CARE WELFARE COOPERATIVE SOCIETY in Mito, Ibaraki Prefecture, Japan.
No minimum educational attainment is required for this position.
Number of Careworker job vacancies: 50
Careworker Salary: JPY 160, 000- JPY 180,000 per month or Php 63,000- Php 71,000.
Applications are accepted until July 21, 2022. However, apply ASAP if interested
Careworker Job Description
- One responsibility of a Careworker is helping and assisting residents with activities of daily living, including bathing, dressing, grooming, toileting, transferring and getting to and from activities and meals according to the individual service plan.
- A Careworker serves meals to residents in the dining room or apartments and may assist in preparing meals following pre-planned menus.
- Encourages residents to eat a proper diet and take adequate fluids while respecting the resident’s right to free choice and records and reports changes resident’s eating habits to the supervisor.
Qualifications for Careworker Position
*The job requires a minimum of two (2) years working experience
*Must have NC2 Caregiving Cert. TESDA or College Level Medical Related Course
*Passer of Japanese Language Exam N4 LEVEL
Ex-Japan or ex-trainee is welcome to apply
*** For applicants who have not passed the Japanese Language competency, you may coordinate with Jobsconnect as they have accredited Japanese Language School partners.
How to Apply for the Careworker Job
If you wish to apply for the careworker job opening, you may do either the following
- Submit your resume and other documents to the office of JOBSCONNECT located in Units 1102,1103 & 1109 One Executive Bldg. No. 5 West Ave., Quezon City, Metro Manila, Philippines.
- Contact their office at these phone number/s: (02) 8373 – 4221; mobile: 09105527788/ 09105527872/ 09105527922.
- Send e-mail to: email@example.com
JOBSCONNECT POEA LICENSE
JOBSCONNECT is a recruitment, resourcing and staffing company accredited by Philippine Overseas Employment Administration with POEA License #: POEA-080-LB-032818-R. Shared below their license as shown at the website of Department of Migrant Workers: www.dmw.gov.ph/licensed-recruitment-agencies.
Are you willing to work in Japan as Careworker? Send your resume/ CV the soonest possible time. Jobsconnect may also invite you to a webinar via Zoom. Contact their phone numbers for more information.
Reminder: Per POEA regulations, the placement fee is up to a maximum of one (1) month’s salary.
Interested to know more job opportunities in other countries? Visit our Facebook page: OFWJobs.net for more overseas hiring and vacancies!
Apply na! Bring your friend or colleague when you apply