Hello Nurses! Here is an opportunity to work as a Specialist Nurse in Saudi Arabia.
Open to Filipino female applicants, the Saudi Arabia Nurses job opening are for the Ministry of Health and Cardiac Centers in the Kingdom.
The Ministry of Health needed 1,000 Female Specialists Nurses for all areas; thus, Nurses may apply regardless of area of expertise.
You may apply as a Specialist Nurse if you meet the following qualifications:
a) A graduate of Bachelor of Science in Nursing (BSN)
b) Board Passer (with PRC License)
c) At least 1- year related work experience.
Schedule of interview for the nurses’ hiring will be on October 2019. We will update this post once the exact dates of interview are known.
Specialist Nurses Benefits
- Basic Salary: SR4,110 plus SR295 increment for every additional year of experience.
- Paid annual vacation- with free round trip Economy ticket
- With free food and accommodation
How to Apply?
Recruitment for this hiring is done by the Government Placement Branch of the Philippine Overseas Employment Administration (POEA).
Interested and qualified Applicants must register online at www.poea.gov.ph or eservices.poea.gov.ph/Home.
After registering, the candidate must prepare the documents below fastened in a folder properly labeled with RSF No. 190015, Applicant’s Name, Position Applied For, Country of Destination, PEOS Online Number and E-Registration Number) and then personally submit the folder at the Manpower Registry Division, Window S or T, Ground Floor, Blas F. Ople Bldg, (formerly POEA Bldg.), Ortigas Avenue corner EDSA, Mandaluyong City.
- Cover letter and curriculum vitae with colored passport size photo
- A notarized copy of Nursing Diploma
- Board Certificate and copy of license from the Professional Regulation Commission (PRC)
- Notarized copies of Employment Certificates in related field (previous and current)
- Valid Passport copy
- Two (2) pieces 2×2 recent picture
- Certificate of POEA online PEOS (log on to www.peos.poea.qov.ph)
- Printed copy of Worker’s Information Sheet/E-Registration (log-in at https://eservices.poea.qov.ph)
NOTE: Nurses applicants must bring the original documents for authentication of written information before forwarding the resume to the employer.
Submission of applications/ documents deadline:
October 1,2019 – POEA Regional Offices
October 4, 2019– POEA Central Office
Hurry and apply now at the POEA office nearest you!
For updates on more overseas job opportunities, Like our Facebook: OFWJobs.Net!
Share this opening to your colleagues and friends