Attention Registered Nurses who would like to work in the Middle East! Here is a job hiring for 1,000 Specialist Nurses in the Kingdom of Saudi Arabia.
The Saudi Arabia job opening for Nurses is legit. Qualified candidates will be working in hospitals in KSA with the Ministry of Health of Kingdom of Saudi Arabia as employer.
This job vacancy is open to applicants in all specialist areas with at least 2 years hospital work experience.
Application for the nurses’ job vacancies is coursed thru POEA under the government to government program and thus will be processed by this government agency.
Submission of Application Deadline
July 4, 2018– POEA Regional Offices
July 9, 2018– POEA Central Office
Interview Dates: July 9-13, 2018
Qualifications, Specialist Nurses MOH Saudi Arabia
- A graduate of Bachelor of Science in Nursing
- Must have a PRC License or with Saudi Council Prometric Certificate
- With at least 2 years of related work experience
What are the Benefits of the Hired Specialist Nurses?
- Nurses Basic salary offer: SR4,110
- Free food and accommodation
- Paid annual vacation with free round trip economy ticket
How to Apply for the Specialist Nurses Job Hiring?
Are you interested to apply?
- Qualified applicants must first register online at www.poea.gov.ph or at www.eregister.poea.gov.ph.
- Then, fasten the documents below in a folder with heading “MOH RSF No. 180014“
Updated and detailed resume with job description
School credentials relevant to the position applied for (must be authenticated by DFA and/or CHED, or notarized (whichever is applicable).
Valid Passport for at least six (6) months
Certificates of Employment which are relevant to the position
2×2 recent photo (2 pieces)
Certificate of POEA online PEOS (log in at www.peos.poea.gov.ph)
Printed copy of Worker’s Information Sheet/ E- Registration (log in at https://eservices.poea.gov.ph)
- Submit the above documents at the Manpower Registry Division, Window S or T, Ground Floor, Blas F. Ople Bldg, (formerly POEA Bldg.), Ortigas Avenue corner EDSA, Mandaluyong City.
Note: Bring your original documents as you need to present them for authentication of written information before forwarding your resume to the employer.
Want to get updates for overseas work opportunities? Like us in Facebook: OFWJobs.net!
Please share to friends and colleagues