Qatar Airways is recruiting Filipinos for various opening in their organization this month of September. Hired candidates will be working with Qatar Airways in Qatar. Per announcement of Staff Source International, the recruitment agency hired by Qatar Airways to do the hiring, the recruitment events will be conducted in Manila and Cebu.
Initial requirements for prospective applicants
- With background in hospitality or aviation
- With good communication skills
- Must be presentable
Positions available with Qatar Airways in which Filipinos can apply are: Customer Experience, Ground Services, Duty Free and Aviation Services.
QATAR AIRWAYS OPEN JOB POSITIONS and corresponding SALARIES
- Food and Beverage Attendant – Male or Female – Basic salary of QAR 3,030 (about Php 39,000++)
- Bar Attendant – Male or Female – Basic salary of QAR 3,030 (about Php 39,000++)
- 1st Commis Chef- Male or Female – Basic salary of QAR 3,030 (about Php 39,000++)
- Lounge Attendant Front of House – Male or Female – Basic salary of QAR 3,030 (about Php 39,000++)
- VIP Premium Operations Agents – Male or Female – Basic salary of QAR 3,190 (about Php 41,000++)
- Assistant Food and Beverage Attendant- Male or Female – Basic salary of QAR 2,030 (about Php 26,100++)
- Bell Host- Male – Basic salary of QAR 1,920 (about Php 25,000++)
- Kitchen Steward – Male or Female – Basic salary of QAR 1,475 (about Php 19,000++)
Ground Services (QRGS)
- Customer Service Agents – Female – Basic salary of QAR 2,880 (about Php 37,000++)
Qatar Duty Free (QDF)
- Sales Assistant- Male or Female – Basic salary of QAR 3,080 (about Php 40,000++)
Qatar Aviation Services (QAS
- Customer Service Agent- Female – Basic salary of QAR 2,880 (about Php 37,000++)
- Customer Service PRM/PTC Agent II- Male – Basic salary of QAR 1,920 (about Php 25,000++)
- Customer Services Agent II- Male or Female– Basic salary of QAR 1,920 (about Php 25,000++)
- Cabin Appearance Agent III-Male – Basic salary of QAR 2,810 (about Php 36,000++)
- Ground Agent Handling II- Male – Basic salary of QAR 1,790 (about Php 23,000++)
- Turnaround Coordinators- Male or Female- Basic salary of QAR 5,220 (about Php 68,000++)
- GSE Technician- Male – Basic salary of QAR 2,810 (about Php 36,000++)
- Lead GSE Technician – Male – Basic salary of QAR 3,420 (about Php 44,000++)
- GSE Workshop Technician- Male – Basic salary of QAR 1,790 (about Php 23,000++)
And many more vacancies below . .
Benefits of working with Qatar Airways
- No recruiter’s fee or agent handling fee.
- No placement fee
- Free one ticket every year for vacation and going home to the Philippines for hired candidates
- Other perks
Required Documents to Be Submitted
- Updated Curriculum Vitae or Resume
- Highest Education Certificate (College Diploma, High school Diploma, Vocational Diploma or Special Skill Certifications).
- Experience Certificate including full details of your career development
- Photocopy of valid passport
- Full Body Picture
- Passport photograph with blue background
How to Apply
The recruitment agency hiring for the Qatar job vacancies is Staff Source International. Interested applicants need to apply online. Submit your updated resume at firstname.lastname@example.org with Position Name in the subject. For inquiries, you may call these mobile numbers [Globe] 0915 994 9361 or [Sun cellphone] 0942 244 1406.
The recruitment agency will call shortlisted applicants for further processing of application. When you are called for an interview, bring the required documents: original and one set of photocopies from the original.
The job hiring for Qatar Airways is a legal and legitimate overseas recruitment. This was even featured in the TV Patrol News, September 14, 2016.
Apply if you are qualified in any of the vacant positions. This is your chance to realize your dreams of going abroad!
Share this job hiring to family and friends!